Free delivery in Switzerland and France (Metro)
A creamy single origin Espresso.
A creamy taste with notes of cocoa, nuts and caramel.
Roasted to preserve the notes of high altitude plantations, this coffee delivers tons of flavour with no bitterness.
This is one of our most popular coffees with shops and professionals.
Medium – high
Colombia – Caturra – Castillo
24H fermentation process, Shade dried.
Brew like a pro
- N°5 -
To be amazed
get the most out of this coffee
Any of the below methods will be perfect for -N5-
5 things to know for a perfect espresso in a professional machine.
- Try to always rinse and clean the portafilter between each new shot.
- Use premium mineral water.
- Use approximately 17 grs. of coffee for a double shot. (Try to always do a double shot the extraction is much better)
- Extract no more than 30 seconds, ideally between 25 and 28. Make sure you time this as soon as you push the extraction button or pull the lever.
- The end result should be approximately 30 grs. of coffee in each cup for a double shot.
For a perfect cup:
1. Use premium preheated water, turn kettle off before it boils.
2. Add the coffee to the basket and level, dont tamper, coffee should be loose.
3. Turn heat on and leave pot open to avoid overheating.
4. Coffee will start to splutter through. remove from heat when the coffee coming out turns pale.
Adjust your machine to coarse grinding.
Adjust your temperature to mid point
Adjust your coffee size to approximately 120ml.